The EPC designation is awarded upon successful completion of the Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning Studies, a program provided through the Canadian College system intended to provide knowledge that will provide invaluable insight into the elder population. The Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning Studies and its member Elder Planning Counselors stand for the highest of professional principles and standards.
The National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM) is the leading membership organization for Senior Move Managers in the United States, Canada and abroad. NASMM is recognized for its innovative programs and expertise related to Senior Move Management, transition and relocation issues affecting older adults. Senior Move Managers® require a profound commitment to connecting with older adults and a desire to perform meaningful work.
Upstage has developed relationships with some excellent businesses and individuals. Below are people and companies we have worked alongside and subsequently have first-hand experience witnessing their integrity and commitment to seniors. It is our privilege to introduce you to them.
Senior Transition Alliance Resources is a group of likeminded businesses that came together in their shared interest of supporting seniors with the utmost of integrity, care and respect.
A ‘STAR’ approved business means you are working with a company that is striving its’ utmost to provide their best to the seniors they serve and will act with integrity, understanding the potential vulnerability of this market.
Successful business depends on word-of-mouth referrals. BNI is an international marketing organization specializing in word-of-mouth referrals. BNI is a structured system of giving and receiving referrals creates a supportive and trusting environment for developing serious business relationships where network contacts are transformed into referred business.
- Chilliwack District Senior Resource Society, Coletta Holmes
- Senior Peer Counselling, Rachel Doucette
- Elder College
- Chilliwack Hospice Thrifty Boutique, Sandy Parker
- Better At Home
- Bruce Fournier, Realtor – Remax Nyda
- Clark Hitchcock, Realtor –Remax Nyda
- Dale Quinnell, Realtor – Homelife
- *Joyce Van Delft, Realtor – Homelife
- Lesley White, Realtor- Remax Nyda
- Peter Alexander, Realtor – Homelife Realty
- Alert Moving, Ceejay Neufeld
- Simpsons Notary, Aatif Nanji
- *Nurse Next Door, Joanne Granger
- Connect Hearing, Linda Reavie
- Locks Pharmacy, Brian Lock
- *Health Style Solutions, Sharon Fast – Dietician
- Social Life Media, Catherine Farrell
*Member of STAR Program.